- Three presentation formats are available: 25-minute mini sessions (for one presenter only), 50-minute sessions and 2-hour workshops.
Each format can be selected with or without requiring participants to bring a laptop computer. This selection is made in the "TIME FORMAT" section.
- Requiring or suggesting that attendees bring equipment
- If you want to "require" all attendees to bring a laptop, you indicate this in the "TIME FORMAT" section.
- If you believe attendees would profit by optionally bringing a tablet, smartphone, or laptop, there is a selection to indicate this. ("Would attendees at your ...")
- In the "Brief Description of Presentation" make sure you indicate what an attendee should bring with regard to hardware and software.
- Presentations (other than the 25-minute mini session) may involve single or multiple presenters.
- Presentations must not promote or sell a commercially available product. Commercial presentations are available for this purpose.
- Sessions may range from lecture or panel discussion format, to active attendee participation.
- For the 25-minute mini session, a speaker will be paired with another speaker giving a 25-minute mini-session on a related topic.
- The two-hour format is reserved for workshops. Workshops must include
- active attendee participation
- in-depth treatment of a topic
- substantial handouts.